What is Energy Auditing?
Energy Auditing means the verification, monitoring and analysis of use of energy, including submission of technical reports containing recommendations for improving energy efficiency with cost benefit analysis and an action plan to reduce the energy consumption of an organization.
Need for Energy Audit in an Organization
- In any organization the three top operating expenses are energy (both electrical and thermal), labour and materials
- Energy would emerge as a top ranker for cost reduction
- The Primary objective of Energy Audit is to determine ways to reduce energy consumption per unit of product output or to lower operating costs
- Energy Audit provides a "bench-mark" for managing energy in the organization
Types of Energy Auditing and Approach
- Preliminary Energy Auditing
- Targeted Energy Auditing
- Detailed Energy Auditing
Scope of our Works
We offer Energy Audit Services Tailored to every individual organization.
- Verification of Historical Data of Energy use among the organization. (Equipment wise, Department Wise and Plant Wise).
- Conduct of Energy Audit with our Technical Team.
- Monitoring and Analysis of the use of energy data for energy audit.
- Preparation of recommendations on energy saving measures and their cost benefit analysis.
- Prioritization and preparation of action plan.
- Structure of the Energy Audit report.
- Post Audit - Continuous Monitoring of Energy on EMS Implementation.